Has Anyone Heard From Rabbittears

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by NINman
I was going to post more about how I felt because I just went though the loss of my son also (1-24-2002 - Still birth at 32weeks 4 days) ... well I just wanted to get this off my chest I guess. Thanks for listening ..

Others have said it, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Rabbitears/Chris/Grandfather can get a life.

Your pain is something I wish no one should go through, I've had many friends go through this loss, and I never seem to find the right words. Please find comfort that your friends here wish to give you.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. The wife and I are doing good. We have not let the loss of Ryan stop us from having more childern, Ryan will always be our first (Angel). Thank you all for your support and when the time comes for another I will make sure I post the good news and the progress during the preg.

Right now I am just trying to keep myself busy diving. It is the only thing, besides my wife, family, and friends, that keeps me relaxed. Well anyways .. have I said Thanks already. Well thanks again for all your support

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom