Haskel MSB 900 booster ID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H3LlIoN

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a friend that has a Haskel 02 booster that I'm trying to identify- the ID tag says MSB-900. Haskel is written on the top and separate tag that says O2 clean compatible.

any help with the ID would be appreciated.

Haskel MiniSportBooster. Complete specs can be found on Dive Rite Express is now Dive Gear Express webpage. Nice unit. Best of all the little boosters by far. If it says Haskel on it, it is quality. It's only been out a few years. Good write up also on RBW.

Bill

Thanks a million Bill - you not only found the booster with correct number, you also found the quick connect whip that we were using last night as well. All good stuff and fast. Thanks again you're the man.:lotsalove:

I own one of the little darlins. Haskel is "Quality." And quality is priceless!
Remember slow is a good thing when O2 is concerned. I've personally seen the aftermath of 2 burned Haskels. It was not the Haskels fault.

I own one of the little darlins. Haskel is "Quality." And quality is priceless!
Remember slow is a good thing when O2 is concerned. I've personally seen the aftermath of 2 burned Haskels. It was not the Haskels fault.

Slow Slow and Slower that was the first rule of PP blending right? How slow is slow? less than 60PSI a minute through the Booster?

We were running He through his last night first time I've seen one working - like you said priceless. Thank's again

That is a Haskel 4AG-25 Booster cleaned for oxygen by the factory. Has a boosting ratio of 25:1, with drive air at 100 PSI, will increase pressure by 2500 PSI. At 150 PSI drive pressure will lift pressure X 25. Nice booster for divers with less cost than AG-30 series but still give pressure range divers want. Ray @ American Airworks.

Back
Top Bottom