have mercy - pushing my luck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i mentioned that the only rotts i know are with papers, excess of 20k a pup

got ur rottie pup?

i remember passing by a rott kennel alot of times in QC...wil check for ya if yer still looking for one.

(mejo OT...pero related naman) btw, since ive thot a handful of swat guys before (part of work)..there's a swat guy who's with K-9 div....he teaches my shi-tzu...coolness...wittle dog (kamuka ni barkley from sesame street only waaayy smaller) na K-9 SWAT certified for obedience....maybe even bomb-sniffing if he makes the cut! cool lang. hehehe... obedience trng highly recommended for these rotts.

yes i am still searching for two.

one for cebu one for here in manila. female pup rottie

aparatchiki:
got ur rottie pup?

i remember passing by a rott kennel alot of times in QC...wil check for ya if yer still looking for one.

(mejo OT...pero related naman) btw, since ive thot a handful of swat guys before (part of work)..there's a swat guy who's with K-9 div....he teaches my shi-tzu...coolness...wittle dog (kamuka ni barkley from sesame street only waaayy smaller) na K-9 SWAT certified for obedience....maybe even bomb-sniffing if he makes the cut! cool lang. hehehe... obedience trng highly recommended for these rotts.

may papers kasi yang mga yan eh....

thanks anyway. i'll check baka mayroon walang papaers.

walang papers pala gusto mo?

i'll look for my previous contacts... personally i think its better to get dogs with no papers...

i found the number already of one guy already...but hasnt gotten bak to me yet... let u know agad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom