Have you been diving with this guy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whew, for a minute there I thought someone had stolen pages from my dive log and had plagiarized them for their own gain...then I realized, I've never even been in the water with Manatee's. Glad to see that I'm not the only moving boat, giant stride water enterer out there...all I need now is a better speargun and I'll be ready for those killer mammals.

Now seriously that was very funny. Love the sarcastic side and the utter level of rediculousness in the story...reminds me of the "Diving With the Dude" stories posted a while back.

Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!

That's awesome! I just read Hell Diver's Rodeo and this sounds like something someone one would TRY after reading that book!!!

Hmmm...I guess I'll be needing an Elvis liquor decanter! Better start heading to the yard sales!!!

That was darn funny. I love the "blood thirsty manatee" part.

Very good read Dave :D Good snarf. :wink:
Love the giant stride while the boat is still underway, too funny.

That was GREAT! :luxhello: :lol: :frlol: :laughing:

Thanks for posting that, Dave.

It reminded me of a scene in "The Core" when the pompous national science advisor is dictating his thoughts into his tape recorder moments before the bomb next to him is set to blow, then stops and laughs, "What the **** am I doing?"

Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom