Heading North

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skink

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey fellow BNers, I haven't been able to post in a while I've just been too busy. One of the reasons being I have accepted a new job within my company which is great except for the fact that it is in Madison Wisconsin. So I'm going to have to get used to some cold water diving.
I'll be around at least until the house sells (which could be forever in this market) so I am going to try to get in as much diving as possible before heading to the great white north. Hopefully I'll catch up with some of you at Venice or on other dives before I leave.

I'm already cold...

Skink

Best of luck up there. I hear PADI has an Ice Diver specialty. Probably not allot of tooth diving though.

Better start saving up for that dry suit now......and thermals.....and dry gloves....and an ice kit for the regs.......and an argon bottle......and an auger.

You see where I'm going with this right?

Good luck.

eandiver:
Better start saving up for that dry suit now......and thermals.....and dry gloves....and an ice kit for the regs.......and an argon bottle......and an auger.

You see where I'm going with this right?

Good luck.

Yeah, My wife doesn't understand that any increase in pay that comes with this position will go directly to new equipment.

at this rate there will be no one left in the tampa bay area from the dive with duncan day.good luck with the move.

duncan1958:
at this rate there will be no one left in the tampa bay area from the dive with duncan day.good luck with the move.
That's a good one!!!
:rofl3:

skink:
I'll be around at least until the house sells (which could be forever in this market)
PM me with the information and asking price for the house.

As you know, we're attempting to sell in Bloomingdale. As soon as that sells, I will be in the market for another house. Panther Trace is a nice area :D

duncan1958:

Hey, I'm not going anywhere! If the hurricanes and the traveling wife won't get me to budge....

BTW, hi Duncan! How are things in Spain?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom