heading to Playa feb28-march 10th! Looking for recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-S

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally heading back to Playa and we are staying downtown at the Royal!:D

Anyone have any DO recommendations that might be walking distance from the Royal?
Feel free to post or pm me! Looking to do three or four days of diving while I am in town.
Thanks Randy

Hi Randy.

If you keep walking up Constituyentes, which is the road that the Royal is on, you will find us at Ecodiving tours just past 10th (exactly opposite the Scotiabank). We run a full programme of reef diving, cenotes, Cozumel and even some speciality tours including shipwrecks and open ocean snorkelling with sailfish. This is complemented by a complete transport service which can also incorporate guided services for all the local cultural attractions.

You can check out our competitive prices on our website Home-Ecodivingtours

Or send us an email sketching out a few ideas of what you might like to do and we can reply with possible schedules and a reduced overall price. ecodivingtours@gmail.com

Hope this was helpful - best wishes

Dive with passion - Ecoding Tours

Hi Randy
Fell free to visit phantom divers we are just around the corner from your hotel we are at 1st Av with 14th street...We have diferent options for you we offer dive in cozumel,cenotes playa del carmen of course we also do sailfish snorkeling,we have different packages that you can check in our web page Buceo en Playa del Carmen - Phantom Divers or send us an email at info@phantomdivers.com

Again feel free to come and visit us...

Regards from the phantom divers staff

Randy, first, off I think you will really enjoy diving around playa, It is certainly one of my favorite destinations. I always use Abyss Dive Center when I'm in playa. They have a limited number of divers per boat and give very safe and personal service. You can find them on the web @ abyssdivecenter.com

They are right across the street from Phantom divers that replied to your message above, they are about a 3 or 4 minute walk from your hotel. Also, check out wicky's for burgers between morning and afternoon dives. It's right around the corner and definitly worth checking out.

I have been diving in December with Albertos in Playa del Carmen.. He knows this area better than anyone, because he is a native and he even discovered some of the reefs there. It was great! We was a small group and we enjoyed our dives.. He even made a beautiful underwater video of us. http://www.youtube.com/user/Albertosenplaya
His dive shop is next to the oldest and nicest restaurant in Playa “La Tarraya” about 5 min. south from your hotel; 2nd street with beach
This is his homepage: http://www.paginasprodigy.com/grafs/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom