Hell freezes over...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Again???

Weather forecasts are calling for an 80% chance of snow today, 1-3"! :shocked2:

This will be the earliest snow fall for our area ever recorded and the first time since 1948/49 to have back to back snow fall. Last year we had approx 2", which was the first appreciable snow we've had since the early 70's!

There have been a few minor instances between now and then, but normally conditions aren't conducive to snow here, so it either melts before it hits the ground or shortly thereafter. Global warming my :mooner:

:cold:

global warming....it's here....

Not here, not yet anyway. :mooner:

Heh. There are reports of snow as far down as Corpus Christi. Don't rule it out yet for yourselves! :rofl3:

Folks down south need a little treat once in a while, so we're sending you our snow. No need to return it, keep it as long as you like, we don't miss it one little bit.

News just interrupted with a weather update showing snow on cars in Houston and to give us driving tips for snow and ice. :rofl3:

These people can't drive under normal conditions, what makes them think a few tips will help? :popcorn:

News just interrupted with a weather update showing snow on cars in Houston and to give us driving tips for snow and ice. :rofl3:

These people can't drive under normal conditions, what makes them think a few tips will help? :popcorn:

Great point there. God help us if it ever does snow here. The snowbirds will be all over the road. :shakehead:

Heh. There are reports of snow as far down as Corpus Christi. Don't rule it out yet for yourselves! :rofl3:

I'm to close to the water to see it...yet... but I have been getting calls from friends in the area, its snowing around Mathis, northern Corpus, and most of the area on and off. So far I haven't heard of any accumulations though.

Freaking weird. I don't own clothes warm enough to deal with this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom