Hello (again)! I'm ready now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teonchagi

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone, I joined a few years ago after experiencing SCUBA for the first time at adult space camp. I had planned to get certified as soon as possible after returning from camp. A few months later, though, I started Tae Kwon Do and ended up throwing my entire life into martial arts. Now it's two years later and I still have SCUBA on the brain. Last week I was able to quit my day job and am about to start as manager of my TKD school. This gives me a new freedom of set vacation time whenever the school closes. So this summer, I am FINALLY going to be able to do it! I have everything set up, just need to pay, to get certified. I'll be going to St Thomas and doing beach dives. I can't wait!

I've kind of stayed away from this board since I didn't have time to do anything about my SCUBA addiction (30 minutes was enough to get me hooked) and unfortunately can't figure out what my original account information was. So here's a new one.

...I've kind of stayed away from this board since I didn't have time to do anything about my SCUBA addiction...
Smart man!
My brain fails me to rember anyting "taek-won-do-isch" to say from way back when the kids took it..., so:
"Welcome".

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom