Hello all from VA!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrlEEEgrl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there! I am 33 years old, and brand new to diving. I was beaten into submission by my scuba-obsessed hubby, and wouldn't you know it - I love it! :D

I look forward to chatting and hearing about everyone's adventures!

Welcome to the Board!

Cheers,
Lilla

I was beaten into submission by my scuba-obsessed hubby, and wouldn't you know it - I love it! :D

I love a happy ending, welcome to the board. Do we know your hubby here?

Welcome to SB. Also talked into diving by an obsessed hubby but it has ended up being a wonderful adventure! You'll need to come to Mt Storm in WV to dive with us!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone out there! I am 33 years old, and brand new to diving. I was beaten into submission by my scuba-obsessed hubby, and wouldn't you know it - I love it! :D

I look forward to chatting and hearing about everyone's adventures!

Yes my wife beat me in to submission on the scuba thing a while back also. It a fun thing to do. Welcome to the board also.

Welcome Aboard !

Welcome to SB. Also talked into diving by an obsessed hubby but it has ended up being a wonderful adventure! You'll need to come to Mt Storm in WV to dive with us!

We are definately looking for peole to go to Mt. Storm with. Let us know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom