hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goonsquad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, everybody!

Just getting certified (should be done on saturday) and as such am looking for some people to meet up with and dive the lakes around Utah. If any of you are in the area and would like to show a new diver the ropes, really, I don't spook too easily and I'm a strong swimmer, just would like to accompany on some different dives with some different divers.

Congratulations on your decision to become certified and welcome to SB. There are few of us from Utah that hang around here that dive frequently.

If you've enjoyed your time with Dive Utah (Salt Lake or Ogden?) ask them if they have local "dive a longs" planned through out the year.

I'll be heading to Sand Hollow in April and May, Bear Lake in June, Flaming Gorge in July and September and Fish Lake in August. Sorry I don't have the dates in front of me. Always an open invitation to anyone.

A number of other LDS's along the wasatch front have gatherings at the local dive spots and we're not always there on the same dates so if you want to dive _______, someone will likely be there on a day you're available.

The big thing is just keep diving.

Rogue,
Will you be going down to Sand Hollow with a group? I think I saw that a LDS was going down there on the 16th and 17th. I'm going to try to make it down there, maybe we can meet up.

Rogue,
Will you be going down to Sand Hollow with a group? I think I saw that a LDS was going down there on the 16th and 17th. I'm going to try to make it down there, maybe we can meet up.
I'm scheduled to go down the 10th and 11th. It won't be a large group, some are doing a dry suit class and some are just playing around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom