Hello, another newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atmerritt

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone. I'm Alex and I'm brand new to the world of diving. I'm freshly returned from a Discover Scuba experience in St. Maarten while on vacation. I'm not new to being in the water, but the first few minutes were pretty scary. Thankfully, my instructor saw me through it and helped me get my bearings. As soon as we went down, everything felt right and I got a taste of a whole other world I was never before able to experience.

I signed up for PADI e-learning for Open Water, and have already completed it. Unfortunately, I cannot go any further (begin the confined water dives) until August. So until then, I'm here to take everything in and learn as much as I can.

Glad to have you. It can be irritating having to wait, but the added knowledge you pick up in the meantime will come in handy later.

Richard.

Back
Top Bottom