Hello! Any divers from Idaho?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rescue251

Reaction score
I'm currently at OSU completing my certification, and I will be back in Idaho (Boise specifically) over Spring Break (March 20-30) as well as over summer.

I've been trying to find dive partners and so far come up with nothing! I'm hoping after a trip over to Boise Water Sports when I get back will provide me with some contacts...

So if you're in Boise or that area, shoot me a message and dive on!

I'm also an EMT, working towards getting my divemaster eventually. Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard.

Try posting in the forum "Rocky Mountain Oysters". I have seen several Idaho divers there although I don't remember any specifically from Boise.

Art

I looked at it and thought about it...but after seeing they only had one member from Idaho and they were more than five hours away...I decided to post here...

:wink:

Hi Rescue and welcome to the board.

I just happen to be from Boise but am out of town until June. If your around and want to dive post again in the Oyster forum after June 1st. I will be diving like crazy trying to get my skills tuned up again, mainly in the resevoir but will hit the river also.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom