Hello everybody!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ProblemChild

Reaction score
Hi my name is Karen and I'm new to scubaboard! My husband has been active here for quite some time. Now that I'm certified, I'm joining too. Not sure what else to say except we just got back form Cozumel and it was great! I'm going to post our pics in the gallery tonight, please take a look. Be kind it's my first serious attempt at underwater photography but I could tell I got better as the days and dives went along.
:D
Karen

Like there aren't already enough problem children on the board? :D

Seriously, welcome overboard. Gotta love Coz. Need to spend more time there. (All of it, maybe?)

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I am not at all a computer whiz, but I have most of these controls figured out. If I can help you learn to navigate around here, send me a PM. Click my handle in the upper left here, then click Send PM...

don

:D

glbirch:
Like there aren't already enough problem children on the board? :D

Seriously, welcome overboard. Gotta love Coz. Need to spend more time there. (All of it, maybe?)

Yes shortly after arriving in Cozumel, my husband and I were trying to figure out how to sell everything we own and move to Cozumel. We also quickly figured out why some SB members had been there several times a year for many years in a row.

My SB name comes from my struggle to get certified. Never had any problems in class and nearly drown myself on my first check out dive. I kept far away from the water for over 2 years until I found a scuba club and teacher who made me want to try again. Very movie of the week.

I know how great SB is. I've been lurking for quite some time through my husband. I often had him ask questions for me and he often tells me about things he reads on here and sends me links to pictures. But now I can do that all for myself.

Howdy!

Yep, for the money, Cozumel is where it's at. My buddies here go every month, and my instructor would really like to be there for two weeks, and here for two weeks. I'm glad you had a good experience. Continue to dive safely.

Hey Trouble! Glad you are my scuba fishy now :X

Karen welcome aboard! looking forward to seeing those pictures. enjoy this place..a good place to take info. and give info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom