Hello. Figured I've lurked enough

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DBPacific

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all! I'm a pretty new diver (<30 dives) and I'm working my way up the certification chain, right now doing my Scientific in the very cold Oregon. I've been on here a lot looking at past convos to try and guide my search for my first full set of gear, but now I'm hoping to actually interact with other divers. So hi, and nice to (virtually) kinda meet ya. If you're in the PNW and know good dive sites or shops, drop a line.

Welcome aboard! Although I'm on the other coast, it was nice to meet you. I'm sure you will find the answers to all your gear questions on here.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. A great place to be during surface intervals. Good to have you onboard.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard! Although I'm on the other coast, it was nice to meet you. I'm sure you will find the answers to all your gear questions on here.
Thanks! I hope so, just as long as I don't mess up which forum to post on and get kicked off.

It's not that harsh around here. You got this one right...
@swimlikethefish is on it. If you've been lurking, hopefully you've seen the flow a bit. Mind your manners. As forums go, this one is noticeably less toxic than most. Heck even debate heatedly BUT with an open mind and no name calling. Treat conversations here like you would in real life and it would actually be difficult to get kicked off, IMO. Mods won't mind moving a thread now and then if need be.

@swimlikethefish is on it. If you've been lurking, hopefully you've seen the flow a bit. Mind your manners. As forums go, this one is noticeably less toxic than most. Heck even debate heatedly BUT with an open mind and no name calling. Treat conversations here like you would in real life and it would actually be difficult to get kicked off, IMO. Mods won't mind moving a thread now and then if need be.

Awesome. I'm not a swear jar or particularly aggressive person so I think I can mind my manners. I've just been on some forums where if you make a single mistake tagging or putting a post in the right thread they just delete it and give you a warning. I'd never seen that happen here, but doing is different than seeing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom