Hello, from a newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WillJ

New
Reaction score
hello all, i am just getting into diving i am still waiting to do my open water dives, but the water is still too cold here on the east coast of canada, i look forward to learning lots from this great board, Will.

WillJ:
hello all, i am just getting into diving i am still waiting to do my open water dives, but the water is still too cold here on the east coast of canada, i look forward to learning lots from this great board, Will.

Welcome to the board Will.. you will find these guys more helpful and knowledgable then you can imagine.

WillJ:

Hi Will and welcome to the board. How far are you from Moncton? I may be up there for 3 wks in September.

Danny
www.divingrebels.org

hello, i am about 2hrs from moncton it's not that long anymore with the confederation bridge linking us to new brunswick, don't have to wait for and on ferry's anymore.

Welcome aboard Will. The water is never to cold, just sometimes have the wrong exposure suit!!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome Will...this is a great board...kind of addicting thou...

Back
Top Bottom