Hello from Belgium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xander

Registered
Reaction score
As a newby to the divecommunity, I just wanted to say hello to everybody.
Just hoping my written English is still acceptable (It's been a longtime since highschool)

Hey Xander,
Welcome to SB and diving (newbie here too), and your written English looks much better than some I've seen.
David

:sunny Hi Xander,

Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving.

Take care and Safe Diving

:palmtree:
-Regards Matt- :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

dlndavid:
Hey Xander,
Welcome to SB and diving (newbie here too), and your written English looks much better than some I've seen.
David

Hi David,
thanks for the welkom

El Orans:
Hello Xander,

I'm not really sure whether I should addres you in Dutch or in French? :06:

But I do know that you need to check this link: GODD. :D

Laurens

Hi Laurens,

I am deffenitly Dutch, but since this a English bulletinboard, I think it wouldn't be apreciated if we would conversate in Dutch. :)
I alreaddy knew about the GODD you mention and I also follow the postings on
http://www.zoekertjes.duiken.be/
where Luc Dupas is active to. Seems a great inniative to me but perhaps a bit to soon for me as my divingexperience (till now) is limmitted to the 4 obligatory open water dives I made for my PADDI OW qualification (Hurgada - Egypt a few weeks ago).
I am eager to expand my experiences and skills and have joined a local diveclub already, but sadly enough I am suffering right know from a bad cold so diving is off for at least another week or so.

Xander

Howdy and welcome to ScubaBoard.com

Yes, this is an English communication board, but it's also nice to exchange some greetings in the local tongue. Nonetheless, your English is just fine - better than this country hick's. Hope you enjoy yourself around here. :)

Hello Xander,

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy SCUBA Board, I'm sure you will have an opportunity to learn and share. I have found people to be very helpful. If I can help you feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Paul

@ Paul, DandyDon, murphdivers286, Matt the Wonder Boy, El Orans, dlndavid,... (hope I didn't forget anyone),
Thank you for teh warm welkom.
I am convinced that there is a lot I can learn by following the postings on this board and by asking questions if I have anny.
Besides that, it is great to meet knew people who share the same interests and who are willing to share their experiences.

Have a safe diving
Xander

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom