Hello from Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha,

Beats me. It worked perfectly for me. I just brought Renee over to my computer to have a look so she wouldn't have to become a member and she agrees that these photos are TRULY AMAZING!!!

Maybe you should send an email to the webmaster of that site and ask what's up. Believe me, it is worth the trouble.

-becky

Hi everyone,

Sorry It took me so long to get my photos online. They can be found at:

http://suzanne.webhop.info/bonaire

Looks like everyone had a great trip, Suzanne and I sure did. Another great trip by Natasha.

Hope to see everyone diving again soon!

Dave and Susanne

I've had the pictures for awhile, and even had them scanned in... but I just got them up to a place where you could all enjoy.

This where you can find them
Bonaire Vacation pics

(just in case the link doesn't work...
//photos.yahoo.com
then to CdnDivingGal
then to Vacations
then to Bonaire 2002

Oh yeah.... help me out with identifying fishes and people, my memory is good .... for about 30 seconds

Thanks for the shots. I wish I could have been there. It looks like a great time with great diving.

Chad

Hey Sis...I've got some ID's for ya but I'll PM them to ya.

You did good!

Dee and Walter for the names of things

I'll update names today. (We mustn't have anything wrong on the Internet now must we hehehe)

Anyone know of any good trips to Bonaire in first 1/2 of January? Or any other great tropical location?

Thanks,
Elaine

Back
Top Bottom