Hello from canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to say hello.

I am a new diver and it has become a passion already....

I enjoy reading the comments from the other members here and as my experience grows, I hope to contribute too.

BTW I did my "open water" in 7 degrees C water temp . (gotta luv it)

bubblemaker

Bubblemaker_ontario:
Just wanted to say hello.

I am a new diver and it has become a passion already....

I enjoy reading the comments from the other members here and as my experience grows, I hope to contribute too.

BTW I did my "open water" in 7 degrees C water temp . (gotta luv it)

bubblemaker

Where in Ontario are you from? I am in the Belleville area. If you ever want to get together for a dive let me know.

cobaltbabe:
Where in Ontario are you from? I am in the Belleville area. If you ever want to get together for a dive let me know.
Hey, I'm from Toronto and I'm looking for some new dive amigos as well... let's form a CLUB!! *kidding* seriously, though, I'm also looking for someone to dive with this summer... let me know!!!!!

Oh, yah, and I'm jealous of people from Belleville... so close to all that great diving..... :)

cobaltbabe:

What a coincidence... I lived in Belleville for 5 years but live in Ottawa now....

Maybe we could dive together some time... How's the Bay of Quinte for diving ? At least there's less current than in the St. Lawrence River ;-)

Bubblemaker

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom