Hello from Chino, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drplbg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm sure glad I found this BB! My daughter is getting certified & I have not bought or even been intrested in new gear for 20 years! This is one source that will definatley help bring me up to speed w/ the new gear. I still dive w/ a Seaquest ADV, Dacor 950 & pacer that I love, but I'm afraid I will no longer be able to find parts. Let me know if anyone out there has dacor service parts.

mt

Welcome. ScubaBoard is indeed a great resource for getting gear and dive information.
Post a question in one of the forums here The Equipment of Scuba Diving and you will all the info you need!

Welcome Chino. I used to live in Diamond Bar. Is that little airport diner still around... Flo's, I think it was called?

Yea,

It's still there......They have another one in chino on riverside dr. just E. of Central ave almost to benson. It's a little easier to get into.

WELCOME TO
:sblogo:
:bananalama:

Welcome to the 'board and back into diving!!!!
Feel free to drop on down to your nw local dive forum and join in the fun................
ScubaBoard - SoCal
We are here to help you enjoy getting wet again and when your daughter gets that c-card have her jump on in with you. Hope to see you both in the water someday soon!
p.s. 'ya good old Flo's a great place to get heart clogging breakfast at least twice a month..hahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom