Hello from Cleveland, Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwayssummer

Fish out of Water
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, my name is Chris. I was trained by Jerry at Bako Divers on Majuro Atoll in the Marshall Islands. I've done nearly all of my diving there. I was extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to dive Bikini Atoll while I was there and I dreamed of working there someday. Well, Bikini is having some troubles these days due to fuel cost, but if they can make a viable program I'd like to be ready for them. So, I want to get lots of training.

I've been working almost non-stop since I got back to the states from the Marshalls and I've decided it's time to get out and dive again.

After considering diving around here (many times) I decided I would feel a lot better (warmer) doing warm water diving. So I did some googles and found this place! I'm hoping to get a divemaster certification. :14:

So, please get at me if you'd like to dive around Cleveland and need a buddy. Also, a question for the veterans. If you could recommend any place in the world to do a divemaster certification on the cheap (or as much training as I can do in the time that I have), where would you go and who would you do it with?

Thanks all!

Hello and welcome to the baord. Cold water diving is definitely doable and is actually fun.

I'm from the East side ... around Richmond Hts/Euclid/Eastlake area ... but now reside in Texas.

Welcome to scubaboard.

welcome aboard

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I recently ow certified and am looking for people to dive with. I'm on the west side of Cleveland and have been to White Star a couple of times. I'll probably dive into OCt. weather permitting.

Carl

Hey flyfish.... nice to hear someone wants to dive. Let me know what you have planned. I know a few others who might be interested in making a trip as well. Any thoughts on shops/gear rental for the dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom