Hello from EDGE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi Folks,

Many of you know me from here on ScubaBoard as a former Ad Rep and also a rep for a major equipment company.

I've been pretty silent here on ScubaBoard lately for a couple reasons, one my wife and I had a little girl :D and two I've been putting together EDGE and HOG as a new brand of gear and bringing in TYPHOON drysuits as the new US distributor.

I invite you folks to come visit my web site at edge gear diving scuba snorkeling manufacturer, ask any question on my gear here or just shoot the breeze here in the EDGE section of ScubaBoard!

Best,

Chris

Good to see you back, Chris ... congrats on the new daughter ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey it's a girl.:wave-smil:wave-smil
Congrats and enjoy the little girl.

congatulations on the new additon to your family.

I just heard of the HOG tech gear, and it sounds pretty good. I am considering a tech class and am checking out equipment.

I am a bit concerned doing deep dives with wings from new company. Any info to make me feel more comfortable?

Is your backplate compatable with wings from other manufacters?

Thank you

congatulations on the new addition to your family.

I just heard of the HOG tech gear, and it sounds pretty good. I am considering a tech class and am checking out equipment.

I am a bit concerned doing deep dives with wings from new company. Any info to make me feel more comfortable?

Is your backplate compatible with wings from other manufactures?

Thank you

Hi,

The backplate is compatible with wings from many other companies. I'm comfortable using the HOG wings for tech... you on the other hand I can understand being cautious. The best thing I can suggest is that you ask here for otters experience. I'm a considered bias source.:wink:

Best,

Chris

Looking at your BP's... nice. Good price: PB on Sale

Be nice to know the length and weight, and if edges and holes are finished.

Chris

Congratulation on the baby and the endeavor. I hope you enjoy both.

Can you give us some more info on the "Rolled Cylinder Channel for Tank Stability" device? Material, length, width, & diameter. It is hard to tell what we are looking at in the pictures. Also, what is the distance between the pairs of cam strap slots? I'm in the process of building a light weight plate with an Oxycheq single tank wing in mind but I'm always willing to consider alternatives, especially when they save $$$.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom