Hello from Ian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian James

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Everyone it's good to be aboard. Although the looks may have gone along with the hair and some of the teeth I've still managed to retain a sense of humour and my passion for diving! For fourteen years as an Instructor I enjoyed introducing numerous students to the underwater world and loved doing it but sadly the 'Big C' (and not the sharks) got me so I had to retire. Now having been given the all clear I'm back trying to pick up where I left off, feeling like a beginner again, but this time doing it for myself and taking up photography. If you have the time and the inclination please get in touch as I am keen to get wet again! Ian
ianmckjames@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Richard
Thanks for your message. One of my favourite places to Dive is in the Canaries and the other is the Menes Islands in the Med.

Welcome Ian! Bit far from you but if you ever find yourself in the UAE we can always hook up a dive or 3.

Welcome also Ian. I miss assisting with OW courses as a DM (with pay!) due to being dropped from staff due to age....
Nice to just dive now though, eh?

Hi 'RainPilot'
Thanks for your message. If I'm ever in the UAE I'll get in touch.

Welcome also Ian. I miss assisting with OW courses as a DM (with pay!) due to being dropped from staff due to age....
Nice to just dive now though, eh?
Sounds like 'Ageism to me!!' Don't they realise that with age comes wisdom?? Ian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom