"Hello From Ireland"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stephen1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi my name is steve from Dublin and Im new to diving, so lucking forward to getting loads of advice from you guys. Im off to Malta next week to complete my AOW Cert so hoping the weather will be somewhat decent for the week. [/-]

Last edited:
Greetings and welcome to the board. So you decided to make your AOW cert in a warm place versus home? Smart guy as I did my OW cert in the Carribean last year :wink: My wife and I will visiting Dublin week of 21-June this year to enjoy lots of daylight and pub inhabiting!

PD

Hi there Steve and welcome ,there is some nice diving in Malta , your better off the vis in Dublin is 20cm that 8iinches and the temp is a balmy 8 deg

Helllllllllooooo Ireland
Nice to see that diving is still truly international

Hey and welcome to the board. I will be headed your way in a few months for a two week road trip in Ireland. No diving just lots of driving and seeing the sites.

Take care.

Hey and welcome to the board. I will be headed your way in a few months for a two week road trip in Ireland. No diving just lots of driving and seeing the sites.

Take care.

Thanks for the welcome.. Good to see poor little Ireland is still a good destination for the tourist industry :D You will have a blast on your road trip so enjoy it. I know your not diving while your over here but diving on the west coast during the summer would be sensational so if you get the chance go for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom