Hello from Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrew59it

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
I discovered this site and I don't know where to begin to read...:confused:
Hope to share many opinions with you...

THANKS

Andrea

Hi Andrea!

I'm also new but it appears you need to just dive right in and start writing (no pun intended)!

I plan to dive as much as possible. I never realized how beautiful it is underwater!

Good luck with your diving!

Ken

Hi Andrea:
Welcome to scuba board.
I have been to your beautiful city of Roma.
Loved it there!
Tell us a bit more about yourself ..where did you learn to dive, and what's your favorite place to dive?

:sunny:

Welcome to the board. You will find lots of great info here.

Thank to all for the welcome!

I begun my scuba activity about 13 years ago but I was an "apnea" hunter :( since I was 14. So I go up and down into the sea for 30 years. But I decided to leave the fishes where they are so I took the firts and second PADI certificate in 90/91.
I have done al my dives in Sardegna where my family live, but in 2000 I went the first time in Sharm and .... I went there other 4 times. Two in Sharm again, one in Hurgada and one in Marsa Alam. Every words is superfluous to describe that places.
Now I'm planning to return there probably in September.
I bought an aqua case for the Olympus I had in 2000 (C-920) and last year I bought a new C-4000 with a PT-010.
I love to make underwater pictures but I'm not very skilled.
I have to read many topics here....

Thanks again to all

Andrea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom