Hello from Jonesborough, Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

epdagger

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys and gals, obviously I am new to the board but I am not new to Diving. I have been Diving for 16 years and I spent 12 of those years as Lt. Commander of a search and recovery dive team that a friend and I started to fill a need in the area that we lived in at the time. I moved to Jonesborough, Tn. 3 years ago with my wife and 2 kids (all nondivers). We also moved my parents with us so that they will have someone to look after them in there golden years.

It has been about 5 years since the last time I partook of compressed air. My last dive was at Blue Water in Pelham, Ala., at the deepest point in the quarry my air integrated computer compleatly went black. It was the first dive of the day so I finished my dive on my buddys computer and I tried to match my breathing to his so that I knew I had enough air to finish our safe assent and safty stops. I didn't have the money to replace my computer at the time so I slowly drifted away from diving. I am currently in prosses of putting my gear back together and looking for people to dive with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom