Hello from Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptBill

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone. I have the problem of living and diving year-round in Key West. Next Spring we're getting a 510ft Navy wreck sunk. It will be a great dive and help keep pressure off the reef. I know everyone thinks that it's very expensive to stay in Key West, $450 a night rooms, but if you shop you can find great bargains. Don't accept the first offer, check around.

Welcome to the Board.

We have an active group in Florida. You might want to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum in the Regional Travel and Dive Clubs section. Here is a link http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

It's a great way to meet fellow Florida Scuba Board people. I look forward to seeing you around.

Capt. Bill,

3 of us are coming to Key West for another great vacation in March of 08. we need to do our check-out dives to receive our PADI cert. what company do you recommend for this. We would really like some quality dive time and professional instructors !!!!

cmnative,

I like most of the shops down here, but I suggest you call SouthPoint Divers and request an Instructor called Joe M.

All the shops in Key West are operated in a safe manner and have experienced crews. There is one 6-pack, Bonsai Divers. All the rest are large and larger. For diving, the less you pay the more cattle-like you'll feel.

Hi Capt Bill Welcome to Scubaboard.

You are refering to the Vandenberg I can't wait. It followed us around the Atlantic back in the early 90's.

Back
Top Bottom