Hello from KS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings all...

New to diving, Open Water check next weekend. Interested in underwater photography, search & rescue, and maybe instructor one day. Just moved from the deep south to midwest, thanks to the economy. Have almost every weekend free, so once I'm certified, I'll be looking for dive buddies...

See you guys soon...

Charles

Bottom Chaser,

I too transplanted from New Orleans to Kansas City many moons ago! If you get a chance come by a see us at TD Scuba in Lee's Summit. We always welcome any diver, new old or in between. We dive almost every month all around the area.

Good to have you here where we make good beer and better BBQ.

Ed

Last edited:
Ed,

I see you guys also dive at Beaver Lake. I'll definitely drop by and check the shop. I haven't purchased a BC or regulators yet, but am definitely in the market.

Haven't checked out the beer yet, but have hit Jack Stack and Gates, Hayward's is on the list...

Hey Bottom

I think the best in town is Fioriellas (?) they have a location out in Martin City, which is south of 435, and one off Metcalf in Overland Park. Its where I take family and friends when in town. If your interested we are planning a really cool weekend at the Lake on the 22 of Aug. It's Pirate Weekend and will be doing lots of Pirate things like: Treasure Hunts, Underwater Capture the Flag, Pieces of Eight etc. Give Terry Davis a ring at the shop he is a rock star guy and will take care of you like family.

Again, great to have you in town and look forward to meeting you soon!!!!

Ed

Back
Top Bottom