Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was certified to dive in March and absolutely love it! I'm at 50 dives now and have 7 certs through PADI, and have a lot to learn.
Kwaj has a very strong diving community and it's the perfect place to get into it!
We have such amazing dive opportunities here, from reefs to wrecks, with amazing aquatic life.
I have been on one dive vacation earlier this summer to Yap, FSM, which was gorgeous and we did see a giant manta! Highly recommend the trip if you ever have a chance! Next dive vacay will be to Chuuk. Has anyone dove there?

I just completed my wreck diving certification this weekend and one place I am dying to go is the Great Lakes. That place sounds like it has some insane diving!! Also, the kelp forests in California look rad. Sea otters? Yes please!!

Congratulations. Nova Scotia is OK, but I am jealous.

Welcome! The Great Lakes are in my backyard. :). I should be able to get a trip out onto Lake Michigan before the season ends (my OW dives are in a local quarry in two weeks) and I'm planning on diving Lake Huron next summer.

Welcome! The Great Lakes are in my backyard. :). I should be able to get a trip out onto Lake Michigan before the season ends (my OW dives are in a local quarry in two weeks) and I'm planning on diving Lake Huron next summer.
Very cool!! Have fun with your OW dives! Diving Lake Huron will be fantastic.

Hey friend! Also in Kwaj currently and moving to Monterey in May (home of the kelp forest). We should link up sometime.

Back
Top Bottom