Hello from LA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

defkonmusic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey Everyone,

I just discovered this website today. It looks like its going to be a great resource. I am a newly certified Open Water Diver. My fiancee and I are going to the Eastern Caribbean in about 10 days on a cruise. We are signed up for a couple dives and I am really excited.

Nice to meet you all!

D

:wink:

Welcome to SB. There are lots of us from SoCal here and there is lots of good diving in the area. If you're in town on Sept. 12, the County of LA is putting on their 3Rs program (Rips, Rocks & Reefs) at White's Point. It is a wonderful program and will teach you more about beach diving and evaluating dive sites that you can imagine.

Also, there are several good dive clubs in LA. Consider joining one or two. They're lots of fun.

Hey Bruce, I will be on my cruise on the 12th but I would am definitely interested in the program. I am just getting started and have a lot to learn. What dive clubs do you suggest? I live in Playa Vista, very close to Marina Del Rey. Thanks for the advice!

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Please feel free to drop on down to your local forum and join in the fun we have here:

SoCal - ScubaBoard

Hope to see you in the water some day soon.

Back
Top Bottom