Hello from landlocked Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KristenK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone! I received my OW in Jamaica in 2011. (Although I dived without any training in my early twenties while living in the Keys....today I'd kill my kids if they ever did that.) Did a few dives each year with my hubby on vacation since then. Just got back from an amazing vacation to Roatan and now I'm hooked. Planning our next trip and trip after that. I'm definitely a warm water girl....as soon as kids graduate we will move back to Florida.

My 17 year old son got OW certified last year. 15 year old daughter got certified in Roatan. We're officially a diving family!!! There is so much joy watching my kids experience life under water. My daughter is a turtle whisperer....she finds one on every one of her dives!

These boards are great. I'm learning so much and appreciate people's generosity sharing experiences and answering questions.

Hubby and I will likely join the Surge in Curaçao....I turn 50 that month. :confused:

Welcome

Many people do not realize that Colorado's state motto emphasizes that we are just a plane flight away from great diving.

Actually, if you get over your requirement for warm water, there is great diving just a few hours of driving away from you.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida...congratulation on having a diving family...now you have solid buddies.

Back
Top Bottom