Hello From Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alykitcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello My name is Aly. I am a reletivly new diver with 20 dives under my belt. Unfortunatly none have been in my local area. I was wondering if there was anyone in my area who wouldn't mind me tagging along on a couple of dives both to learn the area a bit and to start to network into the community in my area.

Give me a shout and lets get wet.

Hello My name is Aly. I am a reletivly new diver with 20 dives under my belt. Unfortunatly none have been in my local area. I was wondering if there was anyone in my area who wouldn't mind me tagging along on a couple of dives both to learn the area a bit and to start to network into the community in my area.

Welcome! Check out the Beach Crabs in the So.Cal forum, they do a lot of local diving and welcome new divers to join them.Some of us are going to be doing a night dive tomorrow at Veterans Park in Redondo Beach.Have you done any night dives?

Well you've come to the right place. Check in here SoCal Lots of good divers willing to help a new diver out.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Welcome to the 'board!!!!

Looks like you already found the So.Cal.Kelp Divers and the BeachCrabs so you are on a great start!!!! Dive safe and enjoy!!!!

Alykitcat,
I will be at Catalina over the 4th of July weekend (diving 3, 4, 5 & 6). The dive park is a great place to experience socal. Your more than welcome to join me on some dives - we can keep it simple to what ever your comfort level is.

Phil

banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom