Hello from Louisiana!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merrie

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I haven't been on this site in a while and just wanted to say hello. I would love to dive the rivers or lakes in Arkansas. If anyone is looking for a buddy, drop me a line. Happy diving!

I haven't been on this site in a while and just wanted to say hello. I would love to dive the rivers or lakes in Arkansas. If anyone is looking for a buddy, drop me a line. Happy diving!

Since we're almost neighbors being only 60 miles apart I would like to say welcome. I make trips to Lake DeGray several times a year for training. We have groups that spearfishes for DeGray and Ouachita. We're headed to Florida next weekend for some dive training. And we also make trips that require a passport and a little air time. Feel free to drop me a line.

This is a late reply, but anyways....

I live on the other side of the river near where I-20 and I-220 meet. If you like to do some local dives just drop me a line. I love to check out Arkansas. I've done most of my dives in Terrell, Tx. I also dive with a local dive club too. I was just certified recently and I have most of the equipment I need. I'm still trying to put together a good BC (bp/w setup).

Hope to meet you at some point.

Back
Top Bottom