Hello from Michigan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. What part of Michigan are you from? I grew up in Houghton Lake but spent most of my adult years in Ann Arbor. Great diving but holy cow that water is cold.

Welcome to the board. What part of Michigan are you from? I grew up in Houghton Lake but spent most of my adult years in Ann Arbor. Great diving but holy cow that water is cold.

I'm on the opposite side of the state near Grand Rapids. LOL Even the inland lakes are around 36 degrees when you get down there! I dove a couple inland springs in Florida last winter, man what a differance to what I'm used to!

Hey Michigan here also,...near Ann Arbor....a lot of water comming tonight,........but its frozen! Ill be the one with the mask and fins on making sno angles!!

WELCOME!!! Hope you feel your aboard an exciting journey both in travel and on the site!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom