Hello from Minneapolis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shroy002

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello fellow divers.

I was referred to this board by JRO and MB during our weeklong adventure on the Rorqual. It was a pleasure diving with the two of them.

welcome aboard!

MB didn't try to sell you that "land" in Florida he "owns" did he? :wink:

Welcome,
WOW Minaniapolis. My daughter lives there. Not much diving locally except lakes and river and you have plenty of those. There is the Mall of America Aquarium which you can dive. The cost for one fresh and one salt water dive of 20 minutes or so each is only a little over double what I just paid for a dive boat to go out all day and do 3 dives in the Pacific Ocean. You have my sympathy. Diving in MN is a travel agents best friend, for to dive you must travel.

Welcome to the board.

H2Andy:
welcome aboard!

MB didn't try to sell you the "land" in Florida he "owns" did he? :wink:

I beat Steve and Demos in a bidding war for that land. I'll be moving down there next year.

Welcome to the boards Sir!!!

Steve not only has an eye for straight guys, but he also has an amazing eye for macro. Thanks for opening another peice to the underwater world for me.

Take care,

Jeff

:eyebrow: Well, good on them...

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome and enjoy!

Hello, and welcome to the club. Hope it all you want it to be :)

JRO:
I beat Steve and Demos in a bidding war for that land. I'll be moving down there next year.

There's plenty of land left - in fact I'm saving a "special" piece just for you. And no Andy, you can't have it at a discount!

Steve - I posted a dive trip about our Rorqual adventure under Basic Scuba Discussion. Take a look.

Feel free to talk about your new-found tunicate knowledge; I haven't posted my poetry yet, but its coming...

Back
Top Bottom