Hello from Montreal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I just started diving this year, I was on a trip in S-E Asia and did my OW and AOW on Ko Tao, continued diving on the rest of the trip (around Ko Phi Phi). Now that I'm back in Montreal, I'm diving with a co-worker and we're starting to enjoy the nice, clear, warm waters of Quebec and Ontario :D We missed most of the summer season because we procrastinated about getting the FQAS card, and now we're trying to make up for it by extending the season (DrySuits FTW!).

I've been reading the board quite a bit in the recent months, so I decided it's time to post a small intro. The accident forum is fascinating, and I'd say that reading the board really helped me choose my equipment.

My next objectives in scuba education would be a rescue class and and ice diving class.

If anybody needs a buddy for a dive around here just let me know.

Last edited:
Hi,
I hooked up with a co-worker and we starting to enjoy the nice, clear, warm waters of Quebec and Ontario :D

Welcome to the Scubaboard, I used to dive in Quebec long ago I just can't remember the warm water that for sure, we used to do a lots of Icediving with wetsuit in those days, now that cold water. :D

Cheers

Al

Hello Atom, I'm glad you are here and keep on diving!!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom