Hello from New York City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hzz

New
Reaction score
Hello all,

Took the plunge and got my OW certification a few weeks ago and was immediately hooked. It didn't take much longer to find everyone here.

At this point I barely have any dives - just the training and a few dives at Ningaloo (didn't get to do Navy Pier though) - and I'm just itching to get in the water again and master buoyancy.

I can't stand the cold water at home so I already have a few trips booked and I can't wait! Tacked on the Nitrox course and two tanks to an existing Grand Caymans trip in October, then Bonaire for a week over Thanksgiving, and finally Palau and the Philippines in March. Hopefully I can also squeeze in a week in the Keys over Christmas and New Years.

Happy to be here!

Congratulations on completing your course hzz and welcome to the board! It sounds like you have several great trips planned ahead of you. I hope you get to enjoy all of your dives and get to see many new and exciting sites! Good luck and stay safe! Post some dive pics if and when you can and let us know how your trips went.

Congrats and welcome from a native Yonkersite.If you do get interested in the limited shore diving around the NY area give me a shout and I may be of help.

howdy and welcome for southeast florida....sounds like you going to be a very busy diver and that's a good thing.

Welcome to the forum and the dive world. I too am from NYC. Keep us updated on how your dives go! If you do decide to try some diving in the local area (some great wrecks all around Long Island) let me know...GK

Congrats.

welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast! i'm also a former NYC'er.
we actually have a bunch of NY'ers diving here. Come on down and experience the awesome diving in Jupiter, Florida!

Back
Top Bottom