Hello from Newbie in Sabah Malaysia Borneo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Welcome from the other side of the world

To Jmaserati,
Welcome to Sabah Borneo!!! Other than dive, I do more on mountain biking and jungle trekking... Mt Kinabalu, Maliau Basin, Danum Valley, Tabin Wildlife Reserve, Mt Tambayukong, Mt Trus Madi,.... never ending adventures hare...

I must look you up then, whenever I get to that side of the world! You sound like my kind of adventurer!

Sounds like you've explored much of the area!

Welcome to the ScubaBoard.

I had the good fortune to dive at and around Sipidan this April and enjoyed it immensely, I consider it the best place ai have dived to date.

We have some good diving up here in Thailand which is not too far away. There is also some excellent diving in Indonesia and the Phillipines.

lungdvb:
Hello everyone here on the board, I'm Basil and recently getting serious with diving and going to take up the Advance Open Water Diver course. Hope to get more tips and technics from all of you and getting to know more friends so I can have dive buddy all around the world where-ever I plan my dive trip...
I am relativly new to SB but LOVIN`IT!!! I would love to visit your beautiful country. I will be in the area in Oct 04 - Apr 05 on a scuba safari.What is the Int. Airport in Borneo? Enjoy the board, hope to meet you one day. Kevin 415Gem :crafty:

Benvenuto a bordo!
and to the underwater world :goldfish:

lungdvb:
Hello everyone here on the board, I'm Basil and recently getting serious with diving and going to take up the Advance Open Water Diver course. Hope to get more tips and technics from all of you and getting to know more friends so I can have dive buddy all around the world where-ever I plan my dive trip...
welcome to the board,enjoy.

Howdy! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

TJ

Back
Top Bottom