Hello from NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mperri500

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Found this while looking for scuba gear and what a great website, finished up my PADI e-learning and am just waiting for my pool and OW dives now. Live near Atlantic City if any other 609 or 856 people are on here :callme:

Are you training with East Coast? Will you dive a local quarry or Dutch Springs?
Learn all you can and enjoy diving and this site:coffee:
Steve

Steve, yes i am diving with East Coast, local quarry for my first dives then out on a boat for my other dives

Hi and welcome to SB. I would recomend you do all your OW training dives at DutchSprings. Then once complete go out on a boat. less issue's, less being rushed/time limit. More relaxed atmosphere no worries about sea sickness.

Welcome to SB. I'm one of the divemasters for East Coast. Which boat will you be doing your open water dives from?

Tanked, will be doing my OW from Atlantus to the Almirante on the 29 of June

Awesome! I'll probably see you on the boat!
I did my first dive on the Almirante (aka Flour). I've probably dove that wreck more times than any other, and I still love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom