Hello from NYC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karen Dancheck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello!

I am so excited about this site! I have so many questions and wasn't sure where I'd find the answers. My first big question is...what is the deal with LP/Leisure Pro? For those of you who have visited the store, it is not your typical "dive shop" I have purchased fins from them, but I wanted to ask around before I purchase a computer, reg, and BC. Their prices are so great...why would you buy from anyone else??

Thanks to all!
Karen

hi karen, welcome aboard.

lots of arguments pro and con Leisurepro. You could try a search and will see tons of links pop up; for example, http://scubaboard.com/t45546.html

you will see that this is a hotly debated topic on here :wink:

Karen Dancheck:
Hello!

I am so excited about this site! I have so many questions and wasn't sure where I'd find the answers. My first big question is...what is the deal with LP/Leisure Pro? For those of you who have visited the store, it is not your typical "dive shop" I have purchased fins from them, but I wanted to ask around before I purchase a computer, reg, and BC. Their prices are so great...why would you buy from anyone else??

Thanks to all!
Karen
Welcome to SB from NH

Dont buy from on-line stores!

Don't get that started here please!

Welcome to the board---When your board visit the board is what I say... Bla, Bla, Bla

JPBECK:
Dont buy from on-line stores!

Don't get that started here please!

Welcome to the board---When your board visit the board is what I say... Bla, Bla, Bla

Well, she lives in New York City which is where Leisure Pro is located so she just walk into the store.

Hi Karen! Welcome to SB. The great LP vs LDS debate is alive and well around here it seems! Alot of places will match LP prices. Like ScubaToys and perhaps even your friendly (and smart) LDS. Shop around and search the threads for this debate. It gets entertaining and informative.
-Karen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom