Hello from NYC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome! I also live in nyc & we have a lot of divers in the nyc area who do local diving as well as international trips.

@YeaJung & @Katie L: I have organized a small lunch get together for women divers on Saturday, March 25 at Beneath the Sea which is the largest dive expo in North America. If you're interested, message me.
Gee, thanks :(

I'm off to the men's forum....oh wait, we ain't got one!

Welcome. Enough energy on this board to keep one amused for years. Look forward to a meet and greet...

Gee, thanks :(

I'm off to the men's forum....oh wait, we ain't got one!

I'm not the one blocking your Men's Forum...it seems to be the men doing so. :p And yeah, I'll likely set up drinks for men & women in the next month or two here in the city. Just a few chicks wanted to meet up in another group & seemed very excited that it was just women so I decided to keep it that way this month.

I'm not the one blocking your Men's Forum...it seems to be the men doing so. :p And yeah, I'll likely set up drinks for men & women in the next month or two here in the city. Just a few chicks wanted to meet up in another group & seemed very excited that it was just women so I decided to keep it that way this month.
Hope you have a better turnout than I did!

Hello,

I recently moved from South Korea to NYC and tried to find a good place to re-start my diving life.
I hope to find great buddies and tips for diving.

:)
A good place to get re started would be Dutch Springs although it can be a little cool temp wise.

Hey, if you are looking to dive out on Long Island, my company runs a local diving program with guided shore dives and wreck dives.

Goodlifedivers.com
Meetup.com/goodlifedivers

Hit me up if you need some help with logistics

Danny

Hey, I am looking for a dive buddy, this saturday May 6 at Dutch Springs, PA... Let me know! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom