Hello from Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish! however my 3 Canadian friends just got there yesterday for a week of diving. Sadly 2 of the 3 are retired and have unlimited free time, I spend my vacation time diving in Tulum. I suspect if you are diving Peacock this week you will see them.

I did go to your shop to get fills when doing my first cave course, great store!

I wish! however my 3 Canadian friends just got there yesterday for a week of diving. Sadly 2 of the 3 are retired and have unlimited free time, I spend my vacation time diving in Tulum.

I did go to your shop to get fills when doing my first cave course, great store!
Haha I met a group of three from Kitchener yesterday. We had a little chat about sidewinder and Gemini. That’s why I assumed you’re one of them lol. Maybe they’re your friends.

Haha I met a group of three from Kitchener yesterday. We had a little chat about sidewinder and Gemini. That’s why I assumed you’re one of them lol. Maybe they’re your friends.
You are correct! that is my group! I think they said you had Aquarius stickers? John and I are doing a ccr course on the sidewinder this fall.

Fellow Canadian here... my cold water dives consist of the St. Lawrence in a 7 mil suit.. I must prefer your warmer locations...get away, 4-5 times a year. This year so far is March 28th to the Dominican and May 4th off to Egypt.. now what to do this summer:eyebrow:.. oh yes,, back to the St Lawrence

You are correct! that is my group! I think they said you had Aquarius stickers? John and I are doing a ccr course on the sidewinder this fall.
Yeah that’s me :yeahbaby:

Fellow Canadian here... my cold water dives consist of the St. Lawrence in a 7 mil suit.. I must prefer your warmer locations...get away, 4-5 times a year. This year so far is March 28th to the Dominican and May 4th off to Egypt.. now what to do this summer:eyebrow:.. oh yes,, back to the St Lawrence
Hello!

I've spent a few long weekends staying at Ivy Lea and diving the wrecks around Brockville up to Lock 21. Lots of fun! I've dived in the Niagara river (upper and lower), the superman dive in the St Clair (the strongest current you'll want to dive in!) but the St Lawrence is my favorite! the wrecks, the green water, the curent and eddys..oh, and the depth!

enjoy your trip!

Back
Top Bottom