Hello from Papua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lanceolatus

Reaction score
Hello,
I am glad to find this board and I like to share my experiences to all of you. I especially interesting in crazy things like going to deep and disturb the lazy shark.
I am living in Sorong, West Papua and I kindly like to inform you if you like to come to my magnificent waters in Raja Ampat and Indonesia.

Daag,

Daag

Let me be the first to welcome you to ScubaBoard. I look forward to hearing about your experiences. Scubaboard is a great place to share funnies and knowledge.

Welcome onboard!

Daag,
Glad to finally have contact with someone live in Papua. I is one of my dream vacation. I hope you can help me for arranging trip to Raja Ampat in the future.

Hello and welcome! My husband and I are planning a vacation to your little slice of dive paradise in February 2006. One week there and one week on a live-aboard in Truk. We are newbies so we plan on practicing alot before the "big trip"!!!. Any info or advice you can give in the future would be great!
-Karen

ScubaBaby, Deeptrip, TC
The Raja Ampat, or “Four Kings,” archipelago encompasses more than 9.8 million acres of land and sea off the northwestern tip of Indonesia’s West Papua Province. Raja Ampat includes the four large islands of Waigeo, Batanta, Salawati, and Misool, plus hundreds of smaller islands.
Located in the Coral Triangle, the heart of the world’s coral reef biodiversity, the seas around Raja Ampat are possibly the richest in the world.

There is a diveresort with traditional style at the island which can accomodate diver and serves your passion to dive.
If you like liveaboard cruise, also there are some operators avaiable. They are base on Sorong and also from bali.
The best time to visit is during calm wind blow, October to December

Actually daag means cheers, so please don't call me daag, just lanceolatus as display

ScubaBaby, Deeptrip, TC & Karen
The Raja Ampat, or “Four Kings,” archipelago encompasses more than 9.8 million acres of land and sea off the northwestern tip of Indonesia’s West Papua Province. Raja Ampat includes the four large islands of Waigeo, Batanta, Salawati, and Misool, plus hundreds of smaller islands.
Located in the Coral Triangle, the heart of the world’s coral reef biodiversity, the seas around Raja Ampat are possibly the richest in the world.

There is a diveresort with traditional style at the island which can accomodate diver and serves your passion to dive.
If you like liveaboard cruise, also there are some operators avaiable. They are base on Sorong and also from bali.
The best time to visit is during calm wind blow, October to December

Actually daag means cheers, so please don't call me daag, just lanceolatus as display

WOW! lots of info. Actually, the trip is planned but of course there's US to get organized. "Planned" as in working our tails off to pay for it all. LOL We have plenty of time though. We have a week on the "ODYSSEY" for Truk and a week at Palau Pacific Resort for Palau. It's though our dive shop and (according to my research) it's a good deal. We are excited about it. I want to see Jellyfish Lagoon SOOOO much. Anyone been there???
Karen

Howdy Daag! :sunny

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom