Hello from So California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dizzi Lizzi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So Im a fairly new diver and looking to dive more this year and get feeling more comfortable underwater so I can start shooting! Photos that is.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope you have connected with a good dive club in the area that will give you the opportunity to meet other divers you can buddy up with and learn from. If you're not already aware of it California Diving News includes a list of regional dive clubs in their monthly mag as well as on their website

Are you diving in Southern California? Many folks meet up on Wednesday nights at Veterans Park in Redondo Beach to dive there.

we mostly dive catalina and boat dives as i got a little roughed up in surf, but yes we need to get into a club. doing more shore dives will certainly help, in perfect conditions. we were diving with our instructor often, but that has changed. i am night cert, but as of now i need to get better hold on my buoyancy as i feel over tasked when diving at night. might join 2 clubs, one local in riverside and one in laguna. thanks :)

Welcome to SB! Experience is key to getting comfortable in the water.

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant... in both diving and ScubaBoard! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

LOL. Dizzi Lizzi, Chaty Kathy. Same difference :) My voice will be the one saying "why? How? What does that mean????

Great dive club in Anaheim Hills sponsored by Seas The Day Scuba. Come check the store out sometime. We have a boat dive to Catalina on January 23rd on the Cee Ray, and also a beach dive at Vets Park, Redondo Beach on the 30th. Check us out on meetup.

Seas The Day Scuba Dive Club (Anaheim, CA) - Meetup

DJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok DJ setting up our dogsitter and will be on board the 23rd. thanks!!!

Ok DJ setting up our dogsitter and will be on board the 23rd. thanks!!!

Awesome. I'll be there too. Look forward to meeting you.

Did you talk to Casey at the store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom