Hello from Sumter, SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tobril

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi folks. I trust everyone is doing well. My wife and I are recent PADI Open Water divers and just recently had the chance to dive at the Blue Grotto in Williston, FL. I took some great video footage while I was there and hope to be able to share it with you soon.

We have a trip planned to the Bahamas in December and I'll get my first taste (pun intended) of ocean diving and boat diving during that trip.

It's great to see the amount of activity here and I hope to contribute to some of it in the near future. Until then, thanks for having me onboard!

-- Brian Davis

:admingreet:

My old stomping grounds, stationed at Shaw for 4 1/2 yrs. You'll have a great time in the warm water. Look in your own backyard. NC, SC, and GA all have great ocean diving. Welcome to the addiction!

Thanks for the warm welcome! We'll be heading down to Nassau on a short cruise this December. We've been there once before and had the chance to do some snorkling, but we're looking forward to a day of diving. The water was absolutely crystal clear when we were there last year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom