Hello from sunny Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM,

Thanks for the invite. I do appreciate all the warm welcomes/invites here. I'll PM you once I can arrange a Wednesday dive so we can carpool. I'm guessing this is night dives for now due to the short days? What time do people generally meet up? Is my assumption that this is every Wednesday correct?

Thanks!
Kosta

---------- Post added January 15th, 2014 at 04:29 PM ----------

Thanks Paul!

Kosta, the dives are every Wednesday. Meet times are 4:00 pm for the first dive, roughly 6 for the second, and thereafter for the "third" dive (which is usually at the Matador restaurant). It's a good group of people, very welcoming and very supportive.

The traffic at 3 generally isn't bad, unless there has been an accident. At 5, it's simply horrific. I never go in for the late dive -- sometimes I STAY for it, but I never try to get downtown from Woodinville at that time of day. It's not worth it.

The dives are posted on the nwdiveclub.com site -- if you're coming, be sure to post there, so folks know there will be an early diver. That might make the difference between someone deciding to come at 4 or waiting until 6.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom