Hello from Tampa and Divers Supply

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AFKDiver

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings all and Happy New Year!!! My name is Aaron Klingemier and I am the Store Manager at Divers Supply on Gunn Hwy in Tampa. I am very excited to be on Scuba Board and hope to meet many new friends and dive buddies. To tell you a little about my self. I'm 24 years old(25 in 11 days) and have been diving since I was 14 years old. My current highest cert level is Rescue am working on my PADI Divemaster. I have been working for Divers Supply since I was 16 and love the sport and company soo much that I think I'll probably be here till I retire. I worked at our HQ in Macon, GA for 7 years and was transferred to Tampa 2 years ago. I love it down here as I actually get to go diving often instead of only a few times a year, being landlocked in GA. I'm into spearfishing, spring diving, and like most divers, just need to get wet no matter where. I hope that I will be able to give some valuable input on this forum and might be able to help fellow divers with gear questions and good deals on equipment. Please PM me if you need absolutley anything when it comes to equipment and training. To finish I would like to thank Hounddog and MissDirected for helping me get on the Board. Thank you and hope 2008 will bring us all safe and excellent diving.
AFKdiver

Welcome aboard Aaron.

I actually know you already, maybe I will drop a few clues and see if you can figure it out. hmmmmm.......first clue - family of three.

For anybody that hasn't checked Divers Supply in Tampa out, you should call by and speak to Aaron. He is a great guy and always works with you to get the deal you are looking for.

Hey Welcome to the board!

Cheers.

-J.-

Welcome to the board!

Hey Aaron wellcome to ScubaBoard. Glad to see you on board!

If you have been to Diver's Supply and met Aaron you allready know about the great staff,prices,service and top quility of product's they sell. I have to say I am very picky about quality and have allway's had good advice from everyone there. I like to window shop and have been to every Shop in Tampa and some other area's allso. A few shops have provided a good service such as training or a good trip I bought a few itims in exchange for the good job. But many play game's and I do not support them. Aaron at Diver's Supply is a straight shooter and has allway's earned my repeated buiseness and trust!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom