Hello from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
Just sending a note to introduce myself. I have been diving since the late 90's. I love being underwater and try to always have 'the next trip' planned and on my calendar. I am land-locked so only get to go diving 2-3 times a year. I have only done warm water diving (Cozumel, Fiji, Palau, Belize, Honduras, Bonaire, Dominica, Maldives, Phillipines). My husband and children are divers too and over the years we've had some great family times enjoying the sport. I love to take underwater video and rarely dive without a camera. My next trip is a Live-Aboard in Honduras. It's less than a month away and believe me - I am ready to go! I've been to Honduras many times, but have never stayed on a boat so I am looking forward to seeing the bay islands from a new perspective.
I look forward to being a member of this diving community! I am sure I will learn a lot!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard. :admingreet:

Big state. You might add your city to your profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom