Hello from the middle of nowhere BC Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkBait72

Welcome to Scubaboard!! Glad to have you with us.

If you interested in information about Exposure Suits we have a whole catergory. If you post any queries you have there you're more likely to get a reponse.

And if your looking at meeting people - check out our Scubaboard Clubs. I'm sure you'll find someone local or someone to dive with while away on holiday!

Anyway - welcome to Scubaboard!

Welcome to the board. I am sure there is no shortage of divers in BC who would be more then happy to dive with you.

sharkbait72:
Just lookin for some info on White's drysuits and maybe a line on some buddies in the Vancouver area for the fall.

Welcome aboard Sharkbait. I'm sure you will enjoy the board. Lots of stuff. You can spend hours/days/weeks...you know what I mean and not realize you've been on this long.

Safe diving,

JAK

Where in Central BC Interior? My wife and I spent some time in Granisle when we were way younger than now.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Be sure to check our forum on Exposure suits...

don

:D

Hey, there are quite a few of us from Vancouver area. Go to Western Canada section at the bottom of the page and take a read through there if you want to find locals.

Welcome to the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom