Hello from the N Carolina coast!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lew Nance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all. I'm a diver in the Wilmington area. I'm always interested in going diving so if you are looking for someone to help fill out a charter on the coast, or road trip to an inland dive site, give me a shout. I have my own gear and a pretty flexible schedule.

I look forward to joining this community and the insights it provides! See you on the wreck/reef!

Lew

Hello all. I'm a diver in the Wilmington area. I'm always interested in going diving so if you are looking for someone to help fill out a charter on the coast, or road trip to an inland dive site, give me a shout. I have my own gear and a pretty flexible schedule.

I look forward to joining this community and the insights it provides! See you on the wreck/reef!

Lew
Hey Lew, Welcome to the board. I dive out of Wilmington a lot. I’m actually on the way out with Aquatic Safaris as I type this. Maybe I’ll see on a boat at some point.

Lew
I would like to go out of morehead city in the not too distant future. I have to plan for it as it's either a 14 hour drive and camping for me, or a $290 flight and a hotel room... Either way it is going to happen likely next march or april. I have to weigh the pros and cons of gas in the car versus a plane. there is also the Corona virus issue. I too have my own gear, and enough to equip a second diver...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom