Hello from Toulouse, France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeff.

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff, born and grew up in Luxembourg, but lived abroad since I was 16. I moved to Toulouse in July 2018 and work here as an engineer. Plan to stay here for good.

I started diving in 2000 and have passed my CMAS 1* and 2* in Luxembourg, 3* in Switzerland, Nitrox and FFESSM N4 in France. I took a break from diving since 2011 due to studies abroad and other interests (such as getting my skydiving license, that is also diving, isn't it!). I am now getting back into scuba diving and am waiting for my gear to be checked (should be ready next week, fingers crossed).

I am currently trying to decide if I should to CMAS instructor or go more towards trimix diving. I love to teach and share my passion, but I also love the technical aspect of tec diving, being an engineer.... Or I will do both, I like learning new skills. to be decided :) Any opinions and experiences are welcome!

I am looking for a diving buddy around Toulouse! Let me know if you are in this area and know any good diving spots.

Glad to be part of this forum and looking forward to many conversations all around scuba diving, or other topics.

All the best,

Jeff

Welcome to ScubaBoard Jeff. You've come to a great forum where you can spend time during your surface intervals.
Thanks for joining.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom